Members with inviting privileges, referred to as Member Plus, are able to invite members and guests to the organization. An administrator must grant inviting privileges to you before you can invite other members.
Invite new members to your organization via an email invitation.
Invite members via email
- Click Organizations in the main navigation.
- Click the Member tab.
- Click the Invite button to the right of member search.
- Select which role you would like the invitee to have and click Next. Learn more about user roles here.
- Enter the email addresses you would like to send the invitation to and hit the Return key. You can also enter the user group(s) the invitee will join.
- Click the Invite # Member button to send the invitation(s). The invitee must accept your invitation in order to join the organization.