Members with inviting privileges, referred to as Member Plus, are able to invite members and guests to the organization. An administrator must grant inviting privileges to you before you can invite other members.
Invite new members to your organization via an email invitation.
Invite members via email
- Click on your organization icon in the global bar.
- Click the Organization Settings.
- Click the MEMBERS tab.
- Click the Invite Members by Email button.
- Enter the email addresses you would like to send the invitation to and hit the Return key.
- Enter the user team(s) the invitee will join.
- Select which role you would like the invitee to have. Learn more about user roles here.
- Click the Invite button to send the invitation(s). The invitee must accept your invitation in order to join the organization.